|Get e-mail updates when this information changes.|
Tacos and Taxes! Free tax preparation on April 2
If you made less than $54,000 in 2015, come to the Boys & Girls Club of San Bernardino, 1180 W. 9th Street in San Bernardino from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, April 2 and get your taxes done for free!
There is free parking available and the location is along OmniTrans Route 4 at the 9th and Mt. Vernon stop.
The event will feature:
- Free tax preparation & e-filing
- Free bag of groceries
- Free tacos
- Free medical screenings
- A resource fair
- Family activities
Walk-ins are accepted but appointments are preferred. Call (909) 347-1255 to make an appointment.
- Proof of income including W-2s and 1099s
- Documentation of deductible expenses
- Form of Government Identification
- Social Security Card for each family member
- Account and routing numbers for checking or savings accounts for direct deposit and a faster refund
- Health Insurance Marketplace Statement (1095-A, B, and/or C)
- Copy of 2014 tax return, if available
Click here for more information in English and Spanish.