|Get e-mail updates when this information changes.|
Candidate filing begins for the 2016 Presidential General Election
Candidate filing for the November 8, 2016 Presidential General Election begins Monday, July 18 and continues through Friday, August 12.
There are over 200 local offices up for election in San Bernardino County, including school district, special district and city offices.
Citizens who are interested in running for school district or special district offices may obtain and file the appropriate documents at the San Bernardino County Elections Office, 777 E. Rialto Avenue in San Bernardino from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Completed candidate filing documents must be filed at the Elections Office by 5 p.m. on Friday, August 12, 2016.
In addition, citizens may obtain the appropriate documents at the following special district offices, during regular business hours:
- Beaumont-Cherry Valley Water District
- Big Bear Airport District
- Big Bear City Community Services District
- Big Bear Municipal Water District
- Big River Community Services District
- Hi-Desert Memorial Healthcare District
- Inland Empire Utilities Agency
- Mojave Water Agency
- Monte Vista Water District
- San Bernardino Mountains Community Hospital District
- San Bernardino Valley Municipal Water District
- Yucaipa Valley Water District
Citizens interested in running for city offices up for election must pick up and file their candidate filing documents at the appropriate City Clerk’s office during regular business hours.
For more information on this election, including a complete list of districts with offices up for election, visit SBCountyElections.com or call (909) 387-8300.