(Updated March 17)
- Telephone appointments will be offered to all San Bernardino County Dept. of Behavioral Health (DBH) clients.
- County Behavioral Health clinics will only see clients with scheduled appointments. No walk-ins.
- DBH clinics will screen individuals for respiratory symptoms prior to entering the clinic.
- DBH County operated clubhouses/ Transitional Aged Youth Centers have suspended all groups and social activities but will remain open for individuals needing essential services and support, which include those services to homeless persons, such as showers, laundry and housing navigation. Community members are encouraged to call their local clubhouse or center for more information.
- The Disaster Distress Helpline is available 24-hrs a day and is answered by trained crisis counselors who can support you or someone you care about who may be feeling distress related to the coronavirus. Call 1-800-985-5990 or text ‘TalkWithUs’ to 66746.
If you need to begin behavioral health services, please call the access line at (888) 743-1478. Local crisis services are also available by visiting http://wp.sbcounty.gov/dbh/crisis-services/
There are a number of mental health service offerings that are not age-oriented, including our outpatient clinics and fee-for-service provider information.
Need to speak with someone immediately, but don’t need 911? View our Member Services: Access & Referral page.