Our Shelter Animals Need Your Help!
The shelters accept donations from community organizations, shelter tour groups, schools that participate in humane education programs, and individuals. Monetary donations as well as any of the following items are always greatly appreciated and donations can be made to the Animals aRe First Fund (ARFF).
Thank you for supporting your local animal shelter!
Items Needed At The Shelter
- Puppy/Kitten Formula (unused in sealed container)
- Laundry Soap
- Pellet Type Kitty Litter (like Yesterday’s News)
- Dog Treats/Biscuits
- Cat Treats
- Supplies for Less Common Animals (rabbits, reptiles, birds, etc.)
- Dish Soap
- Grooming Supplies for Dogs and Cats (brushes, shampoo, etc.)
- Grooming Supplies for Horses
- Dog Collars and Leashes
- Cat Collars
- Dog, Puppy, Cat, Kitten Wet and Dry Food (unused in sealed container)
- Horse Halters/Leads
- Fly Masks
- Stable Forks (rakes)
- Small Wading Pools