You can now apply for the following permits online: Approved Fabricator, Special Inspector, Addressing – Change, Addressing – New, Addressing – Subdivision
- Special inspection requirements of the California Building Code can be achieved through work being completed on the premises of a fabricator registered & approved by the Building Official.
- The purpose of a special inspector is to inspect specific work to ensure conformance with the approved design drawings and specifications. Special inspectors inspect, test and approve the following types of work: Concrete placement, Structural masonry, Piling, piers, and/or caissons, Reinforcing and/or pre-stressing, steel placement, Structural welding, and High-strength bolting.
Addressing – Change
- Change of street number
- Change of street name for lots with multiple frontages (change of street assignment from one frontage to another)
Addressing – New
- To assign an address to a vacant lot
- To assign additional unit address to a lot with an established address
Addressing – Subdivision
- If you have any questions related to the submission of this application, please contact Land Use Services Department for assistance at (909) 387-8311