Special inspection requirements of the California Building Code can be achieved through work being completed on the premises of a fabricator registered & approved by the Building Official.
Typical Related Records that are associated with this application: Accessory, Single Family Residence, and Non-Residential Records, though any project could utilize an approved fabricator depending on the type of construction.
Can I apply online? Yes, applications can be found in the EZ Online Permitting Portal
|Building and Safety||
385 N. Arrowhead Ave.
- Step 1: Navigate to the EZOP Portal
- Step 2: Click "Building" in the navigation menu.
- Step 3: Click the "Create an Application" button.
- Step 4: Read and accept the disclaimer. Then click the "Continue Application" button.
- Step 5: Select "Approved Fabricator" and click "Continue Application" to begin the application.