An Annual Moving Permit allows a Transporter to make multiple trips, for one year duration, on any road(s) in the County Maintained Road System (CMRS).
Annual permits are NOT valid for travel where the:
- CMRS road is in the mountain region
- CMRS road is weight restricted
- Load and/or vehicle exceeds 16 feet in height or 12 feet in width or 9 axles
- Load is considered a variance load defined as anything exceeding 250,000 pounds gross weight, or 150 feet in length or longer, or 18 feet in height or taller, or 17 feet in width or wider
Can I apply online? Yes, applications can be found in the EZ Online Permitting Portal
825 East Third Street
- Step 1: Navigate to the EZOP Portal
- Step 2: Click "Public Works" in the navigation menu.
- Step 3: Click the "Create an Application" button.
- Step 4: Read and accept the disclaimer. Then click the "Continue Application" button.
- Step 5: Select "Moving Permit (Annual)" and click "Continue Application" to begin the application.
Moving Permit (Annual)