Planning Project Application Instructions
You are about to begin the application process to submit a Project proposal to County of San Bernardino Land Use Services Department Planning Division. It is highly recommended that you submit for a Pre-Application Development Review prior to submitting a formal Land Use Planning Project application.
The Planning Project application should be used to propose projects that require the following types of Land Use review:
- Conditional and Minor Use Permits
- Planned Developments
- Tentative Tract and Parcel Maps
- General Plan Amendments
- Development Code Amendments
Planning projects are processed at actual cost. The initial deposit will be calculated per approved County Fee Ordinance. This deposit does not represent the entire cost of processing your application, and you may be invoiced for additional deposits to cover staff labor prior to a decision being rendered on your project.
Can I apply online? Yes, applications can be found in the EZ Online Permitting Portal
|Land Use Services Planning||
385 N. Arrowhead Ave.
- Step 1: Navigate to the EZOP Portal
- Step 2: Click "Planning" in the navigation menu.
- Step 3: Click the "Create an Application" button.
- Step 4: Read and accept the disclaimer. Then click the "Continue Application" button.
- Step 5: Select "Project Application" and click "Continue Application" to begin the application.