Records of Survey must be submitted by a Professional Land Surveyor or Professional Engineer. All notifications regarding this record will be sent to the email provided.
Record of Survey submittals are reviewed by County Surveyor staff at actual cost. You will be required to provide a signed Financially Responsible Party Information form along with an initial deposit based on the number of sheets in the submittal.
Click here to find information on the County's Financially Responsible Party policy and a copy of the agreement and information form.
While working on your submittal, you can use the "Save and resume later" button as seen below to save a temporary record that you can complete at a later time.
Can I apply online? Yes, applications can be found in the EZ Online Permitting Portal
|Department of Public Works County Surveyor||
825 East Third Street
- Step 1: Navigate to the EZOP Portal
- Step 2: Click "Public Works" in the navigation menu.
- Step 3: Click the "Create an Application" button.
- Step 4: Read and accept the disclaimer. Then click the "Continue Application" button.
- Step 5: Select "Record of Survey" and click "Continue Application" to begin the application.
Record of Survey