A Re roof Permit is required prior to the construction of re roofing activity. The application review and inspection process involves verifying compliance with the California Building Codes, San Bernardino County Development Code, and/or any required laws and regulations. This shall also include verification of no more than two or more layers of any type of roof covering. Please understand that re roofing over slate, clay, cement or asbestos tile, or water soaked/deteriorated rook cannot apply for re roof.
Can I apply online? Yes, applications can be found in the EZ Online Permitting Portal
Main Office Contact:
|Building and Safety||
385 N. Arrowhead Ave.
- Step 1: Navigate to the EZOP Portal
- Step 2: Click "Building" in the navigation menu.
- Step 3: Click the "Create an Application" button.
- Step 4: Read and accept the disclaimer. Then click the "Continue Application" button.
- Step 5: Select "ReRoof" and click "Continue Application" to begin the application.