A Street Improvement Plan is required when a road construction is required as part of the project. After submitting your plans, they go through the plan review process, which involves reviews to verify compliance with the San Bernardino County Development Code and San Bernardino County Road Planning and Design Standards.
Can I apply online? Yes, applications can be found in the EZ Online Permitting Portal
385 N. Arrowhead Ave.
- Step 1: Navigate to the EZOP Portal
- Step 2: Click "Planning" in the navigation menu.
- Step 3: Click the "Create an Application" button.
- Step 4: Read and accept the disclaimer. Then click the "Continue Application" button.
- Step 5: Select "Street Improvement Plan" and click "Continue Application" to begin the application.
Street Improvement Plan