A Wall and Fences Permit is required when a project requires to construct any masonry/retaining walls or chain link or iron fencing. Prior to starting construction you will be required to submit plans and any necessary supporting documentation for review and approval by the County. The plan review process involves verifying compliance with the California Building Codes, San Bernardino County Development After submitting your plans, they go through the plan review process, which involves reviews to verify compliance with the California Building Codes, and San Bernardino County Development Code.
Other possible requirements related to these permits include, but are not limited to: Engineering calculations.
Can I apply online? Yes, applications can be found in the EZ Online Permitting Portal
Main Office Contact:
|Building and Safety||
385 N. Arrowhead Ave.
- Step 1: Navigate to the EZOP Portal
- Step 2: Click "Building" in the navigation menu.
- Step 3: Click the "Create an Application" button.
- Step 4: Read and accept the disclaimer. Then click the "Continue Application" button.
- Step 5: Select "Wall and Fence" and click "Continue Application" to begin the application.
Wall and Fence