- This event has passed.
C.A.S.E. Outreach & Education Meeting
January 7 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Presentation: Vulnerabilities, Violence, and Exploitation of American Indians
Special Guest: Samantha Thornsberry, Cahuilla Band of Indians
What makes American Indians so vulnerable to violence and exploitation?
Join us in a journey through the past, through colonization, assimilations, and the boarding school era, to the present and the aftershock of intergenerational trauma and the realization of what makes the American Indian.
Who Should Attend?
• Law Enforcement and Probation Officers
• Social Workers and Therapists
• Intake Specialists and Childcare Workers
• Nurses and Doctors
• Teachers, Guidance Counselors and School Resource Officers
• Other first responders
Prior registration not required – seats are on a first come-first served basis.
For questions, interpretation services, or requests for disability-related accommodations, free of charge, call
(909) 383-9677 (dial 7-1-1 for TTY users). Please request accommodations at least 72 hours prior to the event.
Services are provided in collaboration with the San Bernardino County Department of Behavioral Health and
funded by the Mental Health Services Act (Proposition 63). Para obtener esta información en Español llame al