Vision2BActive Infographic (with crop marks for professional printing)
Physical activity tips
Add extra steps to your day. It’s Easy!
- Park your car as far away as possible from your destination so you have to walk a longer distance.
- Use the stairs instead of the escalator or elevator.
- Walk your kids to school. Walk your dog. Walk and talk with friends instead of calling them or texting them.
Keep moving at home. It’s convenient!
- Plant and care for a vegetable garden. Shovel snow, rake leaves, or do yard work.
- Wash the car. Vacuum or scrub floors.
- Complete quick activities, like squats or stretches, during commercial breaks.
Make exercise a family affair. It’s fun!
- Throw a ball or play tag at a neighborhood park.
- Swim at a community pool or regional park.
- Bike along a local trail.
Take advantage of the great recreational opportunities throughout San Bernardino County. It’s close!
- Hike along a trail or snow ski/board and ice skate in the mountains.
- Paddle a kayak across a lake.
- Waterski on the Colorado River.
Find activities and programs in your city
Healthy Cities Links