Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL)
For Help with the Registration Process – CalJobs Quick Reference Card: Provider Representatives and Local Staff Roles and Responsibilities
Initial Inclusion on the State of California Eligible Training Provider List Instructions
In order for a training facility to be considered for inclusion on the State of California Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL) by the San Bernardino County Workforce Development Department (WDD) the following instructions have been developed.
- State of California Employment Development Department (EDD) ETPL Policies & Procedures provides guidance regarding eligibility for inclusion on the ETPL. Please read Section V. Initial Eligibility Policy and Procedures for complete details regarding training program eligibility for inclusion on the ETPL. This document can be accessed at: http://www.edd.ca.gov/jobs_and_training/pubs/wsd15-07.pdf.
- To access the ETPL, follow this link: http://www.caljobs.ca.gov.
- Visit EDD’s website for additional information on the ETPL: http://www.edd.ca.gov/Jobs_and_Training/Eligible_Training_Provider_List.htm
- For Help with the Registration Process – CalJOBS Quick Reference Card, click on the following: http://wp.sbcounty.gov/workforce/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2016/11/ETPL-CA-Provider-082914.pdf
In addition to registration, please submit the following to the address listed below:
- School catalog
- Business license and Tax ID#
- General Liability Insurance Certificate
- Program performance (enrollment and placement information for previous 18 months)
- Proof of accreditation/approval or meet one of the following:
- Bureau for Private and Postsecondary Education (Approval to Operate or Qualifying Exemption)
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges
- Chancellor’s Office of the California Community Colleges
- California Department of Education
- Qualify under the Title IV of the Higher Education Act
- Pre-apprenticeship programs have a letter of recognition on file from a Division of Apprenticeship Standards (DAS) approved apprenticeship
*** Please include the above documents in a folder/binder, with the sections above tabbed to their corresponding number. This will facilitate a more efficient review of materials. ***
*** Apprenticeship training program providers are required to go through the Division of Apprenticeship Standards (DAS) for inclusion on the ETPL. The following website provides more information: https://www.dir.ca.gov/das/programsponsor.htm ***
Once application materials are received complete, WDD will review all materials and the CalJOBS website to determine if your programs are eligible for listing on the ETPL. If the applications are approved, they will be updated in the CalJOBS website as approved.
Mail ETPL supporting documents to:
San Bernardino County
Department of Workforce Development
Attn: Ravi Brahmbhatt
290 N D Street Suite 600
San Bernardino CA 92415-0046
If assistance is required or you have any questions regarding your ETPL application please contact Ravi Brahmbhatt by email at email@example.com or telephone 909-387-9853.