|Get e-mail updates when this information changes.|
Community Development and Housing
Struggling homeowners who need to make informed decisions and learn about alternatives to foreclosure are invited to a home rescue fair at Montclair Civic Center, 5111 Benito Street in Montclair from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, December 14.
Registration is required to attend the fair. Register at www.mhdcca.org. Call (909) 626-2054 or (323) 722-3955 for more information.
Bring loan documents and other financial information to get advice from industry experts. Face-to-face sessions and bilingual services with counselors from HUD-approved housing agencies and attorneys will be on hand.
PLEASE BRING ONE COPY OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS TO BETTER ASSIST YOU:
- Copies of paycheck stubs for all applicants for the last 30 days
- Copies of 2011 and 2012 Filed Federal Income Tax Returns (1040), and W-2
- Verification of household (Valid Identification)
- Copies of past two (2) months bank statements
- Copies of Current mortgage statements
- Copies of Current Loan Documents (if available)
- Copies of Correspondence from Mortgage Company
- Copies of Property taxes, insurance statements
- Copies of Utility bill with your name and address (current) and all other household bills
- Household Budget
- Client Authorization signed and dated (if available)
- Hardship Letter/signed and dated (if available)