|Get e-mail updates when this information changes.|
County curtails in-person services to help slow the surge
“We have a responsibility to do everything we can to limit the spread of the virus while still providing access to the county services people need,” said Board of Supervisors Chairman Curt Hagman.
Services for the following County departments and offices are available by phone and online. In some instances, in-person appointments are available for those who cannot be served remotely.
- Aging and Adult Services
- Agriculture/Weights & Measures
- Assessor-Recorder-Clerk – Appointments available
- Child Support Services
- Clerk of the Board of Supervisors
- Community Development and Housing Agency
- County Fire and Fire Marshal
- District Attorney
- Human Resources
- Inland Counties Emergency Medical Agency (ICEMA)
- Land Use Services (Planning, Building and Safety, and Code Enforcement)– Appointments available
- Public Works – Appointments available
- Registrar of Voters
- Risk Management
- Transitional Assistance – Some appointments and limited in-person services remain available
- Veterans Affairs
- Workforce Development
Information on how to contact these departments by phone and online is available at sbcounty.gov.
The following County attractions and services are currently closed to the public:
- County branch libraries – Curbside pick-up services are available
- County museums and historical sites
For information about COVID-19, vaccines and testing, visit sbcovid19.com or contact the COVID-19 public information line from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday at 909-387-3911.