Countywide Vision
Services A-Z
Email Subscriptions
Envelope GovDelivery NoticesGet e-mail updates when this information changes.

Need assistance with child support?

CSAM Banner - PS

Do you or someone you know need assistance with child support?


August is Child Support Awareness Month and the San Bernardino County Department of Child Support Services will be coordinating its outreach efforts to raise local awareness of the services offered to the community.

Child Support Services assists families by:


-Establishing orders for child and medical support;
-Establishing parentage;
-Locating absent parents;
-Enforcing support orders;
-Collecting and distributing child support payments.


Visit the Child Support Services web site at or call (866) 901-3212 to learn about the services the department offers.


By raising awareness about the services it provides, Child Support Services directly supports the Countywide Vision to facilitate family self-sufficiency and reduce childhood poverty throughout the county.

2 thoughts on "Need assistance with child support?"

  1. Cathy avilez says:

    Can I file for child support if the other parent only receives social security?

    1. Hi Cathy, please call Child Support Services at (866) 901-3212 and they will be happy to help you!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Twitter @SBCountyFollow @SBCounty on Twitter!