|Get e-mail updates when this information changes.|
Election Day is Tuesday
The San Bernardino County Elections Office reminds voters that the 2015 Consolidated Election is being held on Tuesday, Nov. 3. Approximately 435,000 voters in San Bernardino County are eligible to vote in this election, which includes contests in the following areas: Arrowbear, Baker, Chino, Chino Hills, Fontana, Helendale, Highland, Landers, Loma Linda, Montclair, Morongo Valley, Newberry Springs, Ontario, Phelan, Pinon Hills, Rancho Cucamonga, Running Springs, San Bernardino, and Upland.
Voters can find their assigned polling place:
- On the back cover of their Voter Information Guide,
- By using the Elections Office Polling Place Look-up Tool on the Elections Office website, www.sbcountyelections.com, or
- By calling the Elections Office at (800) 881-VOTE (8683) or (909) 387-8300.
The polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Mail ballot voters have already received their ballots. Those voters who have not yet returned their voted mail ballots can drop them off:
- At any mail ballot drop-off location during normal business hours from now through Election Day.
- At the Elections Office, 777 E. Rialto Ave, San Bernardino, CA 92415, on Friday, October 30; Saturday, October 31; and Monday, November 2 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; and on Election Day from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- At any one of the 72 polling places throughout the county from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Election Day.
Voted mail ballots must be postmarked on or before Election Day, November 3, 2015, and received no later than three business days after the election.
For more information about this election, visit the Elections Office website, www.sbcountyelections.com, or call (909) 387-8300.