|Get e-mail updates when this information changes.|
Regional Parks now hiring lifeguards for summer swim season
From Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend the San Bernardino County Regional Parks opens its swim complexes for families to enjoy. We would like to invite any interested candidates to apply as a Lifeguard at one of our Regional Parks for the 2018 Summer Season.
All applicants are required to have C.P.R. and First Aid certifications, prior to the first day of employment. Lifeguards will be required to show proof of current Lifeguard Certifications, valid through September 2018. All requirements must be met before the first day of work. Bilingual abilities strongly desired.
The following positions are available for the 2018 Summer Swim Season:
|Pool Manager – $ 15.25 hourly (1 at each site)
· 21 years of age or older
· 5 Years of Lifeguard Experience
· 1-2 Years of Supervisory Experience
|Senior Lifeguard – $ 12.50 hourly (2 at each site)
|Returning Lifeguard – $ 12.00 hourly
||New Lifeguard – $ 11.50 hourly
· 16 Years of age or older
Summer Help Process Calendar
- Applications will be accepted continuously through April 2018
- Interviews will be scheduled January thru May of 2018
- Hiring Process for selected applicants will begin in February 2018
- Orientation and Training will be scheduled for April and May 2018
All selected applicants will be interviewed by Park and Administrative Staff, at Regional Parks Administration. Preferred work location is not guaranteed and will be decided by Park staffing needs.