For questions, language assistance services or requests for disability-related accommodations, free of charge, please contact DBHtraining@dbh.sbcounty.gov or call (800) 722-9866 (Dial 7-1-1 for TTY users). Para obtener esta información en Español comuníquese con DBHtraining@dbh.sbcounty.gov o llame al (800) 722-9866.
- This event has passed.
April 18, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Intended Audience: Clinical Staff.
Course Objectives include:
• Utilize the DSM-5 TR criteria for Hoarding Disorder in a clinical setting.
• Demonstrate knowledge of the characteristics uniquely associated with Hoarding Disorder.
• Describe assessment of Hoarding Disorder.
• Utilize five techniques when interacting with someone with Hoarding Disorder.
• Demonstrate knowledge of the distinctive features, deficits, and treatment of Hoarding Disorder.
For more details about the upcoming Hoarding Disorders Training, please click here.
Note: All participants attending this training must be in accordance with DBH Dress Code Policy. Participants must sign in and sign out on the attendance sheet to receive course credit and/or continuing education (CE) credit. Additionally, participants must attend the entire class session, no partial credit will be awarded. CE Credit is only awarded for actual attendance time. Course Completion Certificates will be available via Relias in 10 business days. Breaks and lunches are not eligible for CE credit.
*Event information is subject to change without notice. All events can be saved to Outlook using the Export button. You can also view the DBH Events – Print Version.
*For more information about DBH Events, call Public Relations and Outreach 909.386.9720 or email at DBH_Outreach@dbh.sbcounty.gov