Open A Case Parent Page Establishment Court Collections Enforcement Modify Your Case Close Your Case

Opening a child support case

Online Application for Services Introduction Video

Who can open a case?

  • Parent that has the child(ren)
  • Parent paying support
  • Caretaker - Non-parent who has the child in their custody
  • Legal guardian


  • Gather as much information as possible. The more information you provide helps us expedite the child support process. If a divorce order or other court order for support exists, please be sure to provide a copy with your application.
  • Approximately 20 business days after we receive your application, you will receive notification in the mail informing you that your case is open.

Enroll Online

If you have questions about opening a child support case, please contact a child support professional by email from within Customer Connect or by phone at (866) 901-3212.