You play a critical role in collecting child support for the children and families of your employees. We are here to answer your questions and assist in any way.
- Sign up for an electronic Income and Withholding Order (e-IWO) - A fast and easy way for employers to receive and reply to Income Withholding Orders.
- Reduced administrative expenditures, e.g., paper, postage
- Reduced processing and handling costs
- Improved communication
- Receipt of withholding information in a consistent and uniform format
- Health Insurance: National Medical Support Notice - The National Medical Support Notice (NMSN) is a court order that requires the paying parent’s employer (or other person providing health insurance) to enroll the child(ren) in the parent’s health insurance plan. The order also authorizes the employer to deduct the cost of the health care premiums from the paying parent's earnings. The NMSN also instructs the employer to notify us of any lapse or change in the parent’s coverage.
- Bonus/Lump Sum Reporting - Bonus and lump sum payments made to parents are considered income and may be garnished to collect past-due child support. Examples include severance, vacation payouts, retirement incentives, commissions, awards and payments as a result of verdicts. Employers may report bonus or lump sum payments prior to payout by contacting your local child support office at (866) 901-3212 or email@example.com.