Open A Case Parent Page Establishment Court Collections Enforcement Modify Your Case Close Your Case

Locate the other parent

To establish paternity, obtain a support order, or collect child support, our office must know where the paying parent lives or works. By providing our office with as much information as possible, you can help locate the paying parent and speed up the child support process.

If the paying parent is located, and there is no court order, we will file a legal action in court obtain an order for child and medical support.

If you have questions or additional locate information, please contact a child support professional by email from within Customer Connect or by phone at 1-866-901-3212.