Our Shelter Animals Need Your Help!
The shelters accept donations from community organizations, shelter tour groups, schools that participate in humane education programs, and individuals. Monetary donations as well as any of the following items are always greatly appreciated and donations can be made to the Animals aRe First Fund (ARFF).
Thank you for supporting your local animal shelter!
Items Needed At The Shelter
- Sealed, unopened Puppy/Kitten Formula
- Laundry Soap
- Pellet Type Kitty Litter
- Dog Treats/Biscuits
- Cat Treats
- Supplies for Less Common Animals (rabbits, reptiles, birds, etc.)
- Dish Soap
- Cat Collars
- Grooming Supplies for Horses
- Dog Collars and Leashes
- Grooming Supplies for Dogs and Cats
- Unopened, Sealed Dry Pet Food
- Fly Masks
- Stable Forks (rakes)
- Small Wading Pools
- Horse Halters/Leads