Our office can assist you with all registration procedures and various types of amendments, including:

  • Non-hospital birth
  • Amendments (birth and death)
  • Court order name change
  • Acknowledgement of paternity (add the father/parent’s name)
  • Adjudication of facts of parentage (changing the father/parent’s name)
  • Adoption process
  • Correcting gender errors
  • Delayed registration

Pamphlets with information regarding correcting vital records may be obtained at the State Vital Records Office website.