Corner Record–Public Works

Information about submittal requirements can be found on the County Surveyor's Office webpage:

Can I apply online? Yes, applications can be found in the EZ Online Permitting Portal


Department Address Phone
Department of Public Works County Surveyor

825 East Third Street
San Bernardino, CA 92415

(909) 387-7910


Application Path:

  • Step 1: Navigate to the EZOP Portal
  • Step 2: Click "Public Works" in the navigation menu.
    public works application
  • Step 3: Click the "Create an Application" button.
    create an application button
  • Step 4: Read and accept the disclaimer. Then click the "Continue Application" button.
  • Step 5: Select "Corner Record" and click "Continue Application" to begin the application.
    Corner Record Corner Record permit button
Project Name
Corner Record