- This event has passed.
Critical Thinking and Decision Making
July 22 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Critical thinking is thinking that assesses itself. In this course you will learn the critical dimensions of business-based decision making including practical tools to be used when defining problems, considering alternatives and coming to conclusions.
- Gather and assess relevant information to analyze issues
- Raise important questions in a constructive manner
- Think open-mindedly while considering alternatives
- Come to well-reasoned decisions and solutions that address the right problems and involve the right people
- Create environments that foster feedback for continuous improvement of decision making