- This event has passed.
Managing Remote Workers
February 25 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Managing Remote Workers (Flyer)
How does an employer decide if remote work is good for your company or for a particular employee? Join CEA for this seminar where we will discuss the common concerns and best practices when supervising remote workers.
• How to Decide if Remote Work “Works” for Your Business
• Which Jobs and Employees Are Best Suited for Remote Work?
• Defining the Work Day – Wage and Hour issues
• Communication, Accessibility and Team Work
• Managing the Remote Worker- Dos and Don’ts.
• Home Environment: Safety, Security and Other Requirements
• Key Components of a Remote Work Policy
• Remote Work as a Reasonable Accommodation