- This event has passed.
Managing Stress and Burnout at Work
June 9 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Burnout happens when people who have previously been highly committed to a job lose all interest and motivation. It mainly strikes highly committed, passionate, hardworking, and successful people—and it holds a special fear for those who care passionately about their careers and about the work they do. This session explains what burnout is. It then helps you to recognize the warning signs in yourself, shows you how to avoid it, and helps you re-engage your employees at work!
• Identify the causes of stress
• Identify the type of stress—good or bad
• Recognize the consequences of stress
• Recognize the warning signs of burnout
• Strategies for coping and managing stress