An Accessory Wind Energy Systems application is required by the County Development Code to evaluate the location, design and operation for an accessory wind energy system as specified in each Land Use District. The Accessory Wind Energy Systems application and process provides the County the opportunity to review the proposed accessory wind energy system installation to ensure all applications meet the existing codes and regulations.
The Director of Land Use Services will review each application on a discretionary basis, using the Staff Review with Notice procedures. Actions of the Director of Land Use Services may be appealed to the Planning Commission. Appeals must be made by means of a separate application and will require an additional fee.
Can I apply online? Yes, applications can be found in the EZ Online Permitting Portal
|Land Use Services Planning||
385 N. Arrowhead Ave.
- Step 1: Navigate to the EZOP Portal
- Step 2: Click "Planning" in the navigation menu.
- Step 3: Click the "Create an Application" button.
- Step 4: Read and accept the disclaimer. Then click the "Continue Application" button.
- Step 5: Select "Accessory Wind Energy System" and click "Continue Application" to begin the application.
Accessory Wind Energy System