A Demolition Permit is required for the partial or complete removal of a permitted building or structure. This includes the removal of the foundation, water lines, sewer lines, gas lines and the demolition of any septic systems and wells. Prior to starting demolition, you will be required to submit a plot plan showing the location and description of the proposed demolition and any necessary supporting documentation. After submitting your plans, they go through the plan review process, which involves reviews to verify compliance with the San Bernardino County General Plan California Building Codes, San Bernardino County Fire Code, San Bernardino County Development Code, South Coast Air Quality Management District or Mojave Desert Air Quality Management District, and/or any required laws and regulations.
Can I apply online? Yes, applications can be found in the EZ Online Permitting Portal
|Building and Safety||
385 N. Arrowhead Ave.
- Step 1: Navigate to the EZOP Portal
- Step 2: Click "Building" in the navigation menu.
- Step 3: Click the "Create an Application" button.
- Step 4: Read and accept the disclaimer. Then click the "Continue Application" button.
- Step 5: Select "Demolition" and click "Continue Application" to begin the application.