This process is required for all projects and other items that require environmental review in accordance with the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) that are NOT associated with a land use application being processed or required by the County.
County Planning staff will review your application and will determine what, if any, type of environmental determination will be required. If an Environmental Impact Report (EIR) is required, staff will contact you to explain the process and costs.
Note: This application is also used by a County Agency requesting environmental review for a project.
Can I apply online? Yes, applications can be found in the EZ Online Permitting Portal
|Land Use Services Planning||
385 N. Arrowhead Ave.
- Step 1: Navigate to the EZOP Portal
- Step 2: Click "Planning" in the navigation menu.
- Step 3: Click the "Create an Application" button.
- Step 4: Read and accept the disclaimer. Then click the "Continue Application" button.
- Step 5: Select "Environmental Review Unrelated to Planning Project" and click "Continue Application" to begin the application.
Environmental Review Unrelated to Planning Project