A Geotechnical (Soil) Report is typically required for any structure such as main residences, gust houses, additions, detached accessory structures. Following technical reports can be submitted under Geotechnical (Soil) Report: a soil report, Alquist Priolo or liquefaction review, compaction report review or hydro-collapsible soil report.
Can I apply online? Yes, applications can be found in the EZ Online Permitting Portal
|Building and Safety||
385 N. Arrowhead Ave.
- Step 1: Navigate to the EZOP Portal
- Step 2: Click "Building" in the navigation menu.
- Step 3: Click the "Create an Application" button.
- Step 4: Read and accept the disclaimer. Then click the "Continue Application" button.
- Step 5: Select "Geotechnical (Soils) Report" and click "Continue Application" to begin the application.
Geotechnical (Soils) Report