Landscape Plan Review
The Landscape Plan Review process is to be used when a Condition of Approval for a development project requires the submission of landscape plans for review or when required by Development Code Section 83.10.020. This is an administrative review process conducted by staff of the Planning Division.
Please be prepared to provide the Record ID Number (e.g. P201800001 or PROJ-2019-00001) for the approved project related to your Landscape Plan Review application.
Can I apply online? Yes, applications can be found in the EZ Online Permitting Portal
|Land Use Services Planning||
385 N. Arrowhead Ave.
- Step 1: Navigate to the EZOP Portal
- Step 2: Click "Planning" in the navigation menu.
- Step 3: Click the "Create an Application" button.
- Step 4: Read and accept the disclaimer. Then click the "Continue Application" button.
- Step 5: Select "Landscape Plan" and click "Continue Application" to begin the application.