A Non-Residential Sprinkler Permit is required when installing a non-residential fire sprinkler systems or adding on to an existing system. Standpipes and hose racks may also be required/reviewed as part of this permit.
Can I apply online? Yes, applications can be found in the EZ Online Permitting Portal
Main Office Contact:
|Office of the Fire Marshal||
620 S. E Street
- Step 1: Navigate to the EZOP Portal
- Step 2: Click "Fire" in the navigation menu.
- Step 3: Click the "Create an Application" button.
- Step 4: Read and accept the disclaimer. Then click the "Continue Application" button.
- Step 5: Select "Non-Residential Sprinkler" and click "Continue Application" to begin the application.