A Pool and Spa Permit is required prior to construction of pool and/or spa on a property. Prior to starting any construction, you will be required to submit plans and any necessary supporting documentation for review and approval by the County. The plan review process involves verifying compliance with the California Building Codes, San Bernardino County Development Code, and/or any required laws and regulations.
Can I apply online? Yes, applications can be found in the EZ Online Permitting Portal
Main Office Contact:
|Building and Safety||
385 N. Arrowhead Ave.
- Swimming Pool and Spa/Hot Tub Barrier Requirements
- Deck Construction Information (With Spa)
- Building Tips for the Owner-Builder
- Step 1: Navigate to the EZOP Portal
- Step 2: Click "Building" in the navigation menu.
- Step 3: Click the "Create an Application" button.
- Step 4: Read and accept the disclaimer. Then click the "Continue Application" button.
- Step 5: Select "Pool and Spa" and click "Continue Application" to begin the application.
Pool and Spa