When a new development is proposed within the unincorporated areas of the County, the Traffic Division of the Department of Public Works provides a review of the traffic related portions in cooperation with the Department of Land Use Services. For projects which generate a sufficient amount of traffic, more than 100 trips during the peak hour, or are in areas where congestion exists and/or areas of concern, a traffic study may be required as part of the project’s approval process. The Traffic Division is responsible for reviewing and approving these traffic studies.
Other possible requirements related to these permits include, but are not limited to: None
Can I apply online? Yes, applications can be found in the EZ Online Permitting Portal
Main Office Contact:
825 East Third Street
- Traffic Study Review Fees
- Step 1: Navigate to the EZOP Portal
- Step 2: Click "Public Works" in the navigation menu.
- Step 3: Click the "Create an Application" button.
- Step 4: Read and accept the disclaimer. Then click the "Continue Application" button.
- Step 5: Select "Traffic Study" and click "Continue Application" to begin the application.