Licensing Review / Zoning Certification / Zoning Affidavit
This application is used to submit a request to the Planning Division of San Bernardino County Land Use Services Department for verification that the zoning for a piece of property conforms to a proposed or existing use. This application should be used for:
- General zoning certifications for parcels under the land use jurisdiction of San Bernardino County.
- Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control license Zoning Affidavits
- California Department of Motor Vehicles Dealer's License Zoning Verification
- License reviews required for business licensing with other agencies
NOTE: This application is not for ABC Letter of Public Convenience or Necessity. You can find that application here in EZOP under Planning -> Create an Application.
Can I apply online? Yes, applications can be found in the EZ Online Permitting Portal
|Land Use Services Planning||
385 N. Arrowhead Ave.
- Step 1: Navigate to the EZOP Portal
- Step 2: Click "Planning" in the navigation menu.
- Step 3: Click the "Create an Application" button.
- Step 4: Read and accept the disclaimer. Then click the "Continue Application" button.
- Step 5: Select "Zoning Certification" and click "Continue Application" to begin the application.