- The purpose of RULE 1403, ASBESTOS EMISSIONS FROM DEMOLITION/RENOVATION ACTIVITIES is to specify work practice requirements to limit asbestos emissions from building demolition and renovation activities, including the removal and associated disturbance of asbestos-containing materials (ACM).
- The requirements for demolition and renovation activities include asbestos surveying, notification, ACM removal procedures and time schedules, ACM handling and clean-up procedures, and storage, disposal, and landfilling requirements for asbestos-containing waste materials (ACWM).
- All operators are required to maintain records, including waste shipment records, and are required to use appropriate warning labels, signs, and markings.
- Please upload a copy of the An AQMD Notification into your EZOP account as an attachment.
- If you do not know how to upload an attachment, please review the "Add An Attachment" video on the "Home" page of the EZOP web portal.