- The street address shall be installed on the building with numbers that are a minimum of four (4) inches in height and with a one half (½) inch stroke.
- The address shall be visible from the street.
- During the hours of darkness, the numbers shall be internally and electrically illuminated with a low voltage power source.
- Numbers shall contrast with their background and be legible from the street.
- Where the building is fifty (50) feet or more from the roadway, additional contrasting four (4) inch numbers shall be displayed at the property access entrances.