Prior to the formal submission of an application and prior to the applicant spending time and resources preparing detailed plans and technical studies, the applicant can use the Pre-Application Development Review process to have County staff answer specific questions or to provide general input and observations regarding the project. Comments provided during this meeting are subject to change upon submittal and review of a land use Project Application.
This is a process that is optional on behalf of the applicant. This process WILL NOT result in approval of a project nor will it generate “conditions of approval”. The applicant will submit a letter specifically indicating what input the applicant wants from County staff, as well as a details scope of work/development proposal and site plan. Depending on the information and review requested, County staff will involve the appropriate County Departments and Agencies.
You will be required to attach the following documents to this application prior to submitting for County review.
1) a Site Plan showing the location of existing and proposed buildings, parking, property access, etc.
2) a detailed Letter of Intent describing the proposed project and specific feedback that is requested by the applicant.
Can I apply online? Yes, applications can be found in the EZ Online Permitting Portal
|Land Use Services Planning||
385 N. Arrowhead Ave.
- Step 1: Navigate to the EZOP Portal
- Step 2: Click "Planning" in the navigation menu.
- Step 3: Click the "Create an Application" button.
- Step 4: Read and accept the disclaimer. Then click the "Continue Application" button.
- Step 5: Select "Pre-Application Development Review" and click "Continue Application" to begin the application.
Pre-Application Development Review