Once a subdivision records, each lot requires an address prior to construction. This record allows a sub-divider to request an address assignment for each lot within the subdivision.
If you have any questions related to the submission of this application, please contact Land Use Services Department for assistance at (909) 387-8311.
Can I apply online? Yes, applications can be found in the EZ Online Permitting Portal
|Building and Safety||
385 N. Arrowhead Ave.
- Step 1: Navigate to the EZOP Portal
- Step 2: Click "Building" in the navigation menu.
- Step 3: Click the "Create an Application" button.
- Step 4: Read and accept the disclaimer. Then click the "Continue Application" button.
- Step 5: Select "Addressing - Subdivision" and click "Continue Application" to begin the application.
Addressing - Subdivision