Addressing – Change–Building

Applications can be submitted for:

  • Change of street number

  • Change of street name for lots with multiple frontages (change of street assignment from one frontage to another)

Applications cannot be submitted for:

  • Change of community/city name

  • Change of Zip code

  • Street name changes (If you are interested in changing the officially recorded street name please contact Public Works Traffic Division at (909) 387-8186 to discuss your options.)

Can I apply online? Yes, applications can be found in the EZ Online Permitting Portal


Department Address Phone
Building and Safety

385 N. Arrowhead Ave.
San Bernardino, CA 92415

(909) 387-8311


  • Addressing - Change

Application Path:

  • Step 1: Navigate to the EZOP Portal
  • Step 2: Click "Building" in the navigation menu.
    building application
  • Step 3: Click the "Create an Application" button.
    create an application button
  • Step 4: Read and accept the disclaimer. Then click the "Continue Application" button.
  • Step 5: Select "Addressing - Change" and click "Continue Application" to begin the application.
    Addressing - Change Addressing - Change permit button
Project Name
Address - Change