A Drainage Study is typically required to prevent or mitigate any possible drainage impact to upstream or downstream of the project site due to the project construction activity. Hydrology and/or Hydraulic studies can be submitted under Drainage Study. After submitting your study, they go through the plan review process, which involves reviews to verify compliance with the San Bernardino County Hydrology Manual and Los Angeles Hydraulic Manual.
Can I apply online? Yes, applications can be found in the EZ Online Permitting Portal
385 N. Arrowhead Ave.
- Step 1: Navigate to the EZOP Portal
- Step 2: Click "Planning" in the navigation menu.
- Step 3: Click the "Create an Application" button.
- Step 4: Read and accept the disclaimer. Then click the "Continue Application" button.
- Step 5: Select "Drainage Study" and click "Continue Application" to begin the application.