A Grading Permit is required when excavation (cut) and embankment (fill) grading activities move more than 100 cubic yards. Prior to starting any grading activities, you will be required to submit plans and any necessary supporting documentation. After submitting your plans, they go through the plan review process, which involves reviews to verify compliance with the California Building Codes, San Bernardino County Development Code, and/or any required laws and regulations.
Can I apply online? Yes, applications can be found in the EZ Online Permitting Portal
|Building and Safety||
385 N. Arrowhead Ave.
- Step 1: Navigate to the EZOP Portal
- Step 2: Click "Building" in the navigation menu.
- Step 3: Click the "Create an Application" button.
- Step 4: Read and accept the disclaimer. Then click the "Continue Application" button.
- Step 5: Select "Grading" and click "Continue Application" to begin the application.