A Single Trip moving permit allows a Transporter to make a single trip, from a single origin to a single destination, in one direction along the County Maintained Road System. A Single Trip moving permit is issued for mountain and restricted roads, direct crossings, and variance loads.
Can I apply online? Yes, applications can be found in the EZ Online Permitting Portal
825 East Third Street
- Step 1: Navigate to the EZOP Portal
- Step 2: Click "Public Works" in the navigation menu.
- Step 3: Click the "Create an Application" button.
- Step 4: Read and accept the disclaimer. Then click the "Continue Application" button.
- Step 5: Select "Moving Permit (Single Trip)" and click "Continue Application" to begin the application.
Moving Permit (Single Trip)