Planning Project Application Instructions
You are about to begin the application process to submit a Project proposal to County of San Bernardino Land Use Services Department Planning Division. It is highly recommended that you submit for a Pre-Application Development Review prior to submitting a formal Land Use Planning Project application.
The Planning Project application should be used to propose projects that require the following types of Land Use review:
- Conditional Use Permit
- Minor Use Permit
- Tentative Parcel Map
- Tentative Tract Map
- Planned Development
- General Plan Amendment
- Specific Plan Amendment
- Development Code Amendment
- Concurrent Filing of Actual Cost Applications
** A variance may be submitted with/ as a concurrent filing of any of the aforementioned applications.
Planning projects are processed at actual cost. The initial deposit will be calculated per approved County Fee Ordinance. This deposit does not represent the entire cost of processing your application, and you may be invoiced for additional deposits to cover staff labor prior to a decision being rendered on your project.
Can I apply online? Yes, applications can be found in the EZ Online Permitting Portal
|Land Use Services Planning||
385 N. Arrowhead Ave.
- Step 1: Navigate to the EZOP Portal
- Step 2: Click "Planning" in the navigation menu.
- Step 3: Click the "Create an Application" button.
- Step 4: Read and accept the disclaimer. Then click the "Continue Application" button.
- Step 5: Select "Project Application" and click "Continue Application" to begin the application.