A Solar permit is required for an owner or contractor of a property to construct rooftop or ground mounted solar. Prior to starting construction you will be required to submit plans and any necessary supporting documentation for review and approval by the County. The plan review process involves verifying compliance with the California Building Codes, San Bernardino County Fire Code, San Bernardino County Development Code, and/or any required laws and regulations.
Can I apply online? Yes, applications can be found in the EZ Online Permitting Portal
|Building and Safety||
385 N. Arrowhead Ave.
- Step 1: Navigate to the EZOP Portal
- Step 2: Click "Building" in the navigation menu.
- Step 3: Click the "Create an Application" button.
- Step 4: Read and accept the disclaimer. Then click the "Continue Application" button.
- Step 5: Select "Solar Residential" and click "Continue Application" to begin the application.