Special Use Permit – Home Occupation Permit Application–Enforcement

Please contact Code Enforcement at (909) 884-4056 for any questions regarding the Home Occupation Permit.

A Home Occupation is: Any occupation customarily conducted entirely within a dwelling by its inhabitants, the purpose being incidental to the use of the dwelling for dwelling purposes. Home Occupations are commercial uses that are accessory and incidental to a residential land use. They shall not alter the character or the appearance of the residential environment. Permittee must reside on the property.

Please fill out the application questionnaire completely and accurately. Some fields are accompanied by additional help text. Click the (?) next to a field to show supplementary information.

If necessary, please use the "Save and Resume Later" button at the bottom of this page to save your temporary record for completion at a later date/time.  Your temporary application will be saved for 365 days before it is removed from the system.  This will allow you extra time to complete required document attachments before submitting your application.

Can I apply online? Yes, applications can be found in the EZ Online Permitting Portal


Department Address Phone


Application Path:

  • Step 1: Navigate to the EZOP Portal
  • Step 2: Click "Enforcement" in the navigation menu.
  • Step 3: Click the "Create an Application" button.
    create an application button
  • Step 4: Read and accept the disclaimer. Then click the "Continue Application" button.
  • Step 5: Select "Special Use Permit - Home Occupation Permit Application" and click "Continue Application" to begin the application.
    Special Use Permit - Home Occupation Permit Application Special Use Permit - Home Occupation Permit Application permit button
Project Name
Special Use Permit - Home Occupation Permit Application